@ Chidlom and Mercury Tower
2. Security Measures
The Building has established appropriate personal data security measures which require that the collection of personal data must be limited to the extent necessary in concerning the lawful purpose and the access to such data must be strictly restricted solely to those employees who authorized access.
3. What Personal Data Do We Collect
We may collect and maintain the following data which may include the data when you visit our Building, use our services and communicate or enter into an agreement with TPRIME in relation to the business operation of the Building, including but not limited to the following
- full name and surname;
- gender, age, and nationality;
- postal address, delivery details, and billing address;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- your photos or video record collected from surveillance cameras;
- data collected by cookies;
- vehicles’ details;
- Facebook and Instagram information; and
- body temperature and other information related to epidemic control according to the government measures or for the public interest purpose
4. Sources of Personal Data
We may collect your personal data through the following platforms:
- Our website: we collect your information through our website when you require information regarding rental space or make any inquiries via the inquiry form on the website;
- Social media platforms: we may collect your username used on Facebook or Instagram or your personal information when you use those social platforms asking for information or participating in our marketing activities;
- Data subjects: when you do the transaction, communication, or marketing activities with TPRIME, we may collect your data through making an enquiry through, document delivery, ID card exchange for entering into the Building at information counter.
- Email or phone calls: your data may be collected when you make an inquiry to us or contact us through email or phone call;
- Agency: as we appoint rental agency services, we may receive your personal data, as our prospective tenants, from the agencies for proceeding the rental offer;
- Building management: personal data may be collected in relation to the Building management. It may be provided by you or collected by our property manager for you to use the Building or for safety reasons, e.g. personal data may be required for obtaining our permission to enter into the leased premise for decorating rental space or for leasing parking space;
- Surveillance cameras: for the security reason, surveillance cameras have been installed in the public area around the Building to record and capture your face, body and movements; and
- Photography or video recording: there are regular events taking place in the Building to promote the Building. We may record videos and take photos for public relations and marketing campaign which will be shared and posted on our social media platforms.
5. The Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Data
The collection and use of your personal data are only to the extent of our lawful purpose which is necessary for and in accordance with the purpose of managing and providing services of the Building, maintaining security, complying with the law and performing a task carried out in the public interest.
6. Data Disclosure
Your personal data will not be disclosed except for disclosure in accordance with the aforementioned purposes or to the extent necessary in relation to the purposes. In this regard, we may disclose your personal data to other companies or relevant regulators relating to the management of TPRIME for internal audit or any necessary reason for the management of TPRIME to be efficient. The companies and regulators have put in place the suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedom.
7. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or for the lawful purpose or our legitimate interest.
8. Rights of the Data Subject
As a data subject, you may exercise your rights pursuant to any applicable laws as follow:
(1) Right to revoke the consent;
(2) Right to access your personal data;
(3) Right to alter person data;
(4) Right to erase personal data;
(5) Right to restrict the use of personal data;
(6) Right to request to send or transfer personal data; and
(7) Right to object the processing of personal data, except for the following circumstances:
- inconsistent with or do not comply with the rights pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, B.E. 2562, laws or other related notice;
- inconsistent with a provision of a law or court order;
- affect the rights and freedoms of others;
- does not act in good faith, extravagant request or unreasonable;
- affect investigation, rights of other people in legal proceedings or adjudication proceedings.
10. Contact Us
SCCP REIT Company Limited.
Address: 388 Exchange Tower 17th Floor, Unit 1701-2, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110